Oleksandr HrutsGetty Images
Looking for a fun 2022 quiz to test your trivia on New Year’s Eve? From general knowledge questions to gardening know-how, this quiz is ideal to try at your Christmas or New Year’s party. How many will you get right?
Done with our Christmas quiz? Did you complete the royal family quiz? Take a look at the best trivia questions for 2022…
ROUND 1: QUESTIONS FOR 2022
1. Which oldest city on record became the newest city in the United Kingdom in March 2022?
2. How many prime ministers will there be in 2022?
3. Who did Will Smith beat at the Oscars?
4. The UK got an extra bank holiday in June 2022. What was the reason?
5. How many gold medals has Britain won at the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics?
6. What was the most watched Netflix series of 2022?
ROUND 2: ROYALS
1. When is King Charles III’s coronation?
2. Which royal celebrates their birthday on July 17?
3. How does the royal family spend New Year’s Eve?
4. Which member of the royal family attended? i am a celebrity 2022?
5. Who is the longest reigning monarch in the world?
ROUND 3: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
1. Which country drinks the most coffee per capita?
2. Which city is known as “The Eternal City”?
3. How many of Henry VIII’s wives were named Catherine?
4. What is the smallest planet in our solar system?
5. What was the most popular girl name in the UK in 2021?
ROUND 4: GARDENS
1. Which television presenter and gardener owns a garden called Longmeadow in Herefordshire?
2. What is the name of Britain’s most famous flower show?
3. What color is a kumquat?
4. What is the most popular houseplant in the UK?
5. What is the easiest houseplant to obtain?
ROUND 5: ANIMALS
1. What is the most popular dog breed in the UK?
2. How many animals are rescued in the UK each year?
3. Which breed of dog is the fastest?
4. What dog is nicknamed Plum Pudding Dog?
5. What breed of dog is known as the “Dulux” dog?
6. “Snoopy” from the famous comic is what breed of dog?
7. How much does it cost to keep a dog for a year?
8th. Which country has the most dogs?
• REPLY •
FUN 2022 QUIZ ANSWERS
3. Chris Rock
4. The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
5. Two medals
6. stranger things
1. The coronation of King Charles will take place on Saturday 6th May 2023
2. Camilla, Queen Consort
3. The Royals traditionally spend New Year’s Eve at Sandringham
4. Mike Tindall
5. Queen Elizabeth the second
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ANSWERS
1. Monty Don
2. The RHS Chelsea Flower Show
4. bamboo plant
5. spider plant
1. Labrador Retriever
2. 2.7 million animals
5. Old English Sheepdog
8th. The US has the most dogs per capita in the world – in 2021 there will be 274 dogs per 1000 inhabitants
#Quiz #quiz #questions #answers #Years #Eve #party