China’s LDV has launched the Mifa people mover with seven seats and possibly petrol or electric power – but prices start $22,500 higher than the G10 wagon it replaces, at $53,990 for the drive-thru.
- 2023 LDV Mifa prices and specifications
- Initially petrol drive and seven seats, electric drive is to follow
- Advanced safety standard across the range
- Priced from $53,990 Drive-Away
tea 2023 LDV Mifa People Mover arrived in Australia priced at $53,990 for the car – $22,500 more than the previous generation model it replaces.
LDV’s rival for the best-selling Kia Carnival, the Mifa (known as the G90 in China) will replace the aging G10 Wagon people mover and launch in three petrol model classes ahead of the arrival of an electric Mifa 9 in the coming weeks.
Prices start at $53,990, which is $22,500 more than the previous entry-level G10 wagon — but the new model is larger, far better equipped, and comes with a range of advanced safety features not available on the old G10 .
The most expensive model costs US$72,990, making it the most expensive car by a Chinese car brand ever sold in Australia. A Kia Carnival V6 petrol engine costs $51,690 to $69,890.
The Mifa is the first LDV model to offer a new seven-year/200,000km warranty, up from five years and 130,000km coverage for the brand’s other models. It’s unclear for now if this will spread to the LDV lineup.
All Mifa models are powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo petrol engine that sends 160 kW and 360 Nm to the front wheels via an eight-speed automatic transmission.
He states a combined fuel consumption of 9.3 liters per 100 kilometers with a 75 liter fuel tank.
The Mifa is 5280mm long, 1998mm wide and 1845mm high with a wheelbase of 3200mm – a total of 165mm longer, 3mm wider, 70mm higher and 110mm longer between the wheels than a Kia Carnival.
Standard features of the entry-level Mifa Mode include 18-inch wheels, automatic LED headlights, a 12.3-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay (but no Android Auto), a 7.0-inch instrument display, leatherette seat trim, keyless entry and start, six speakers and climate control.
All models are seven-seater, with two seats in the front, two in the middle and three in the back. An eight-seat version is due early next year.
A range of advanced safety features are standard across the range, including Autonomous Emergency Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Traffic Sign Recognition.
Unlike the previous G10 Wagon – which offered no advanced safety technology and only offered two airbags – seven airbags are standard on the Mifa, including one between the front seats, like the Hyundai Staria (but not the Kia Carnival).
tea 2023 LDV Mifa is now on sale.
2023 LDV Mifa Australian Prices
- Mifa Mode – $53,990
- Mifa Manager – $63,990
- Mifa Luxe – $72,990
Note: All the above prices are from the car journey.
Features of LDV Mifa Standard Mode 2023:
- 18 inch alloy wheels with spare space saving
- LED headlights with twilight detection
- LED taillights
- 12.3-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay (but no Android Auto), Bluetooth
- 7.0 inch digital instrument display
- Sound system with six speakers
- Keyless entry and start
- Air conditioning with multi-zone climate control
- Faux leather seat cushion
- Plastic steering wheel (no leather)
- Six-way manual driver and four-way passenger seats
- Two manual seats in the second row
- Three-seater bench in the third row, divisible in a ratio of 60:40
- Manually dimming rear view mirror
- Heated side mirrors
- Lower the windscreen automatically
- electric parking brake
- Rear parking sensors
- backup camera
- Seven airbags (including front center)
- Autonomous emergency braking (forward and reverse)
- Lane Departure Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- Adaptive cruise control
- Blind spot monitoring
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- tire pressure monitoring
- Safe exit warning
2023 LDV Mifa Executive adds (via mode):
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- leather steering wheel
- Eight-way power driver’s seat with lumbar support
- Four-way power passenger seat with lumbar support
- ‘Captain’s chairs’ in the second row with four-way drive and lumbar support
- wireless charging of the smartphone
- Sound system with eight speakers
- Adaptive LED headlights with automatic high beam
- 360 degree camera
- Parking sensors in front
- Electric sunroofs front and rear
- Rear privacy glass
- Double electric sliding doors
- Electric tailgate
- Automatic up/down windscreen
- Rain-sensing wipers
- clean air
- Self-folding heated exterior mirrors
- Automatically dimming rear view mirror
- 220 volt indoor socket
2023 LDV Mifa Luxe adds (via Executive):
- Seat covers in “Premium” leather.
- Heated and cooled front seats with massage function
- Seat heating, cooling, massage, reclining function and footrests in the second row of seats
- 12 speaker sound system
- Ambient interior lighting with 64 colors
- Know white
- pearl white
- Concrete gray with black roof (Executive and Luxe only)
- Mica Blue
- Dynasty Red
- metal black
#LDV #Mifa #price #specifications